Skip to Content
Menu
More
▼
▲
News
QN Extended
Cancellations
Sports
Weather
Obits
Events
Advertise
▼
▲
sub menu toggle
Contact
Meet the News Team
Search
Home
News
QN Extended
Cancellations
Sports
Weather
Obits
Events
Advertise
▼
▲
sub menu toggle
Contact
Meet the News Team
Search
Search
Author Archives:
David Foot
Erratic driving complaint leads to two arrests near Napanee
Two people have been arrested after OPP responded to a complaint of an erratic driver on Highway 401 on Saturday afternoon. Lennox and Addington Officers got the call around 4:30 p.m. and tried to pul...
David Foot
Jan 18, 2021
(Photo: Submitted / Quinte West OPP)
HPEPH confirms two new cases and 79 vaccinations, 10 new cases in Northumberland
A couple of new COVID-19 cases have been confirmed in Hastings Prince Edward today. The HPE Public Health Dashboard is showing two new cases, both in Quinte West, along with two recoveries since Sunda...
David Foot
Jan 18, 2021
Dukes deal Woodhouse out west
The uncertainty around the start of the Ontario Junior Hockey League season continues and it's led the Wellington Dukes to send one of their top players to British Columbia. The Dukes have traded forw...
David Foot
Jan 18, 2021
Wellington Dukes forward Ben Woodhouse. (Ed McPherson / OJHL Images)
OPP investigating home invasion in Trenton
Quinte West OPP are investigating a home invasion in Trenton on Sunday. Police were called to a home on Princess Street, where they were told that three men forced open a door and threatened the peopl...
David Foot
Jan 18, 2021
Downtown District BIA responds to member's planned lockdown protest
The head of the Belleville Downtown District BIA is reacting to news that a downtown business plans to open against provincial rules next week. Park Provisioners owner Kyle Thomson says he'll open his...
David Foot
Jan 15, 2021
Belleville business plans to open next week in protest of restrictions
A Downtown Belleville business owner says he plans to open his shop next week and push back against Ontario's ongoing COVID-19-related protocols. Park Provisioners Owner Kyle Thomson posted a video to...
David Foot
Jan 15, 2021
Park Provisioners in Downtown Belleville plans top open its doors against provincial government restrictions, on Wednesday January 20, 2021. (Photo: Alana Cameron / Quinte News)
Four new cases and three recoveries in HPE, 10 new cases and four recoveries in Northumberland
Hastings Prince Edward Public Health is reporting four new cases of COVID-19 today and three recoveries, with 23 active. Two of the new cases are linked to close contact, one to travel and the other t...
David Foot
Jan 15, 2021
Quinte West OPP join the hunt for Gerald Brummell
Quinte West OPP say they've now issued a warrant for a local man who is wanted in connection with a criminal harassment investigation. We had a story earlier this week that 57-year-old Gerald (Guy) Br...
David Foot
Jan 15, 2021
(Photo: Submitted / Quinte West OPP)
RELEASE: Northumberland OPP looking for auxiliary members
The Northumberland Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) is currently seeking motivated, and community oriented individuals to serve as volunteers and join our OPP Auxiliary Unit. A number...
David Foot
Jan 15, 2021
(Photo: Submitted / Northumberland OPP)
QHC adds more restrictions to visitors with stay at home order in place
As Ontario implements its stay at home order, Quinte Health Care is increasing its restrictions on visitors to the four hospitals. Effective Saturday, QHC will move to Phase 3 of its Care Partner and ...
David Foot
Jan 15, 2021
A sign thanking frontline healthcare workers is planted outside of the main entrance to Belleville General Hospital, on April 21, 2020. (Photo: David Foot / Quinte News)
Posts pagination
Previous
1
…
68
69
70
…
441
Next