Fire officials say the cause of a blaze in Quinte West this morning has been determined to be electrical in nature.
Fire crews were called to a building on Dundas Street East, which houses an Enterprise Rent-A-Car and three apartments, around 5:20 a.m.
The building has the car rental businesses on the bottom floor, with an apartment in the back and two upstairs apartments and Fire Chief John Whelan says the fire started in the ceiling of the back apartment.
Damage to the upstairs apartments was limited and there was a bit of damage to the business in front, with a total of around $70,000.
Nobody was injured in the incident.