The County of Prince Edward is imposing a temporary reduced speed zone within the wpd White Pines construction area.
· The reduced speed limit of 40 km/h will take effect on Tuesday, July 10.
· The reduced speed area includes:
o Along Murphy Road, from the turbine site to the Murphy Road/County Road 10 intersection.
o Along County Road 10 from the Murphy Road/County Road 10 intersection to the County Road 10/Royal Road intersection.
o Along Royal Road from the County Road 10/Royal Road intersection to the Royal Road/Lighthall Road intersection.
· The reduced speed zone is required due to oversized loads moving through the area and the various construction staging locations.
· Reduced speed signs will be posted in the area.
· For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward’s Customer Service Desk during regular office hours at: 613.476.2148 ext. 1023.