A few more details have been released about a fire near Ivanhoe Tuesday night.
Stirling-Rawdon, Centre Hastings, and Marmora and Lake crews were called to 1038 Salem Road Tuesday night around 7:30 p.m.
No one was home at the time of the fire, but dogs and cats perished in the blaze.
Stirling Fire Chief Derrick Little says the cause is believed to be accidental, with damage pushing well past $200,000.
Two propane tanks exploded and there was a large grass fire around the house.
Firefighters managed to contain the fire damage to the one property.