The County of Prince Edward will host a drop-in information session for the Black River Bridge rehabilitation project.
· The information session will take place on Tuesday, September 11 from 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the South Marysburgh Town Hall (3076 County Road 10, Milford, ON).
· Black River Bridge, located on County Road 13 over Black River, has been identified as a priority project due to its deteriorated condition.
· As part of the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment process, options for the bridge rehabilitation are being reviewed.
· At the public information centre, The County will provide information on the alternative solutions and receive input and comments from interested persons. Public comments are encouraged.
· All information/comments received will be subject to the disclosure requirements of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. R.S.O. 1990. With the exception of personal information, all comments will become part of the public record.
· Staff from The County and the project lead consultant from Jewell Engineering will be present at the information session, answer any questions, and receive comments.
· For more information, contact the County of Prince Edward at 613-476-2148 ext. 1023 or firstname.lastname@example.org.