It appears an assisted housing apartment building in Belleville is cursed.
The Hastings County building at 5 Turnbull Street, behind the Dairy Queen, had to be evacuated Wednesday morning because of a carbon monoxide leak coming from a heating unit on the roof.
That is the same building that suffered a fire that damaged some apartments last year.
Wednesday morning residents were evacuated to a city bus to keep warm.
The building is being ventilated and repairs made to the heating unit.
Residents will likely be out for the entire day