We have an update from a fire last week, which displaced dozens of people in Belleville.
Late Friday afternoon, a building on Turnbull Street, just north of the Dairy Queen shop, suffered heavy smoke and heat damage after fire broke out in a second floor apartment.
Sources says one of the apartment dwellers fell asleep while smoking and woke up with the bedroom on fire.
Everyone managed to escape safely, with Belleville firefighters rescuing several people from the second floor.
The damage to the building could be as high as $275,000.