The City of Quinte West and the City of Belleville teamed up Tuesday morning to host the Mayor’s Breakfast.
It was held at the National Air Force Museum of Canada, with the Manager of Client Service with the Business Development Bank of Canada as their guest.
Christopher Palin talked to business leaders and dignitaries about customer experience.
He says ease of doing business, effectiveness of meeting needs and an emotional relationship are key to success.
Palin was asked why share the BDBC’s secrets to client service.
Palin says they ran numbers to find out the most important component of customer service and the answer was emotion. He says if you break it down into a pie chart, emotion takes up 67% of the pie, with ease of doing business and effectiveness of meeting needs sharing the other 33%.
The full speech from the breakfast can be heard below.