A 38 year-old man from Campbellford has been charged, in connection with an ongoing stolen property investigation and police are looking for the owners of the stolen items.
OPP arrested Geoffrey John Stafford on August 23, in connection to a breach of probation and the stolen items.
Stafford was recently released with a September court date, but investigators want to know who owns the stolen property, most of which was taken from the Kingston area.
A partial list of the stolen goods includes:
- Trek, Kona and Gary Fisher cross-country mountain bikes.
- Several high-end bike tires and rims
- Oakley, Louis Vutton, Ralph Lauren, Ray Ban sunglasses
- Prado Milano glasses
- Scott, Oakley, Bolle and Gordini ski goggles
- Various ski, golf and hockey equipment
- Lamar, Mission and Burton snowboards
- Powell Peralta skateboard
- Various electronics, including computers, iPads, printers, etc.
- King Canada jig saw and Rigid nailer
- Various jewellery and small Garrison home safe
- Pink Samsung child’s camera possibly belonging to “Alicia”.
Anyone with information on the incidents, or if you think you own one or more of these items, can call OPP Constable James Hutton at 705-653-3300.