It appears a group that is against a new head lice policy in local public schools is moving forward with a threat for legal action.
On Tuesday, a Go Fund Me page was set up, to support legal costs associated with a possible lawsuit against the Hastings Prince Edward School Board.
Last week the public board told a group of concerned parents that they are going through with a new policy, allowing students with lice to remain in the classroom.
Group spokesperson Kristy Sinclair says they are not going anywhere.
Sinclair says they are also going to stage a student walkout Tuesday March 8th.
The group also has a facebook page and a petition with more than 1,500 hundred signatures against the policy.
A link to their facebook page is available by clicking here.
A link to the group’s Go Fund Me Page is available by clicking here
A link to the school board’s decision is available by clicking here
The full interview with Sinclair is available below