A man who suffered smoke inhalation during a garage fire in the County yesterday afternoon has been released from hospital.
Deputy Fire Chief Robert Rutter says the man was taken to hospital and kept over night for observation after the blaze ripped through the two car garage on Scotts Mill Road in Milford.
Rutter says when crews arrived the garage was fully engulfed in flames.
He says the fire that has been deemed accidental caused $50,000 in damages.
There were two cars plus a snowmobile inside.
Rutter adds the 20 firefighters at the scene worked well to keep the flames away from the house about 50 feet away from the garage.